Are you tired of using “I just should…” or “I just have to…” as a strategy to get yourself going? If those strategies were going to work for you, they would have worked by now.
- Do your actions repeatedly fall short of what you truly want for yourself?
- Are you frustrated with all the self-help books that you read?
- Can you implement a strategy for a couple of days but not long enough to make it a habit?
- Do you find yourself disorganized and planning challenged?
- Are you only seeing your ADHD-related challenges and not looking at all your positive traits?
Adults have many demands put on them every day. The demands of a job, a family, a house, other activities and relationships can make life feel overwhelming. When you are affected by ADHD, this overwhelm can be experienced on an even greater level.
Whether you yourself have ADHD or your spouse/partner has ADHD, there is a way to address this overwhelm and reclaim control. Stop thinking about what you want to do. ADHD coaching will help you get into action.
Some goals my clients have brought to coaching:
- Increase work productivity, task and project management
- Enhance interpersonal interactions both in the workplace and home
- Experience personal and professional growth
- Create balance of personal and professional life
- Establish organization (domestic, professional, financial)
- Set up supportive environments for success
- Uncover passions, talents, strengths and values and prominently feature them in your life
The time is now to:
- Celebrate your uniqueness.
- Feel comfortable and confident to tackle tasks in ways that are right for you.
- Step out of your comfort zone.
- Get creative.
- Create the life you want to live.
- Thrive with your ADHD.
She continues to advance her knowledge and training by attending a variety of professional development opportunities. Her passion for learning about ADHD and helping individuals and families develop an understanding of the uniquely wired ADHD brain comes from a very personal place. Coaching is a natural progression from her B.A. in Severe Special Needs Education, a M.Ed. in Early Childhood Education and parenting a child with ADHD.
Through coaching, Kristine is able to provide resources to help individuals and families discover effective strategies, minimize the challenges of ADHD, build healthy and supportive habits, and live the life they want to live. A.B.L.E Coaching for ADHD, LLC provides A. Better. Life. Experience.